Welcome to my Knitting Blog!

Even though I have been knitting for over a decade, lately I have had the itch to be creative with my craft. I have recently experienced several knitting techniques I have never used before. I get a lot of enjoyment out of my knitting and often spend my lunch hour, immersed in a project.

This is mainly a forum for me to vent and discuss my ongoing "Knitting Adventures".

- ô¿ô Laura ô¿ô

Monday, November 16, 2009

Knitting Fool!

Hehe ok lately I have been churning out finished objects (FO's) I finished my Christmas stocking, a Fleur-de-lis washcloth (experimentation for a Saints project coming soon), an iphone carrier, an iPod sock and my blue fingerless gloves. Pictures on my flickr acct. or Ravelry. My next project will be a santa hat for Doonie (my puppy). He will be forced to wear it for our Christmas Card Pictures. :D Currently in progress is a Quick Baby Sweater for my cousin's daughter Faith and Socks for my mom.

No comments: