Welcome to my Knitting Blog!

Even though I have been knitting for over a decade, lately I have had the itch to be creative with my craft. I have recently experienced several knitting techniques I have never used before. I get a lot of enjoyment out of my knitting and often spend my lunch hour, immersed in a project.

This is mainly a forum for me to vent and discuss my ongoing "Knitting Adventures".

- ô¿ô Laura ô¿ô

Thursday, October 22, 2009

First Stocking Coming Right Along!

OK so I am finishing up my first Christmas stocking! (The pic is from earlier along.) I am excited and my toe heel ability is returning although the heel on this one isn't perfect. ( I will have to try to live with that... Drives me NUTS!) Last night I gave a VERY belated Christmas gift to a good friend. It felt good to finally be finished with the project and able to give them to her. They fit great! Now her fingers don't have to freeze when she types! :D
Cheramie's Fingerless Gloves!

No comments: