Welcome to my Knitting Blog!

Even though I have been knitting for over a decade, lately I have had the itch to be creative with my craft. I have recently experienced several knitting techniques I have never used before. I get a lot of enjoyment out of my knitting and often spend my lunch hour, immersed in a project.

This is mainly a forum for me to vent and discuss my ongoing "Knitting Adventures".

- ô¿ô Laura ô¿ô

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

FINALLY A STRETCHY BIND OFF!!

Well finally I can awake 2 different sets of socks from their hibernation! It has been about a year and a half since I got so frustrated with my inability to bind off toe up socks in a manner that will fit a human foot. I have finally found one that WORKS. Jeny's Surprisingly Stretchy Bind Off Thank you Jeny Staiman. I am so excited that I can go back to my favorite project, toe up socks! Unfortunately it has been quite a while so now I am out of practice. Ah well time to jump back on the horse.

No comments: