Welcome to my Knitting Blog!

Even though I have been knitting for over a decade, lately I have had the itch to be creative with my craft. I have recently experienced several knitting techniques I have never used before. I get a lot of enjoyment out of my knitting and often spend my lunch hour, immersed in a project.

This is mainly a forum for me to vent and discuss my ongoing "Knitting Adventures".

- ô¿ô Laura ô¿ô

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Microspun... Not my favorite....

Ok so I tried Microspun for socks and I wasn't "feelin it" :) I got so frustrated with shredding and I was afraid that the socks wouldn't have any resiliency. So My brand new cool socks... became wrist warmers.


So I bought some new yarn for my socks and I decided to try my favorite bootie pattern in this beautiful blue and I found a hat pattern that also incoporates a ribbon so I am going to make a matching hat :) I dont have one specific for them but they are my favorite color and one day I guess they will be for my future child. :)

No comments: