Welcome to my Knitting Blog!

Even though I have been knitting for over a decade, lately I have had the itch to be creative with my craft. I have recently experienced several knitting techniques I have never used before. I get a lot of enjoyment out of my knitting and often spend my lunch hour, immersed in a project.

This is mainly a forum for me to vent and discuss my ongoing "Knitting Adventures".

- ô¿ô Laura ô¿ô

Monday, March 17, 2008

Knitting with ADD so many patterns... so little time...

Ok ok I have a problem... haha I have 2 socks (that I think i should frog), seventy five percent of one baby bootie, and a baby hat to match the booties, and a chemo cap.
Ok as you can see from my ravelry page I was pretty far along with my baby cap, only to realize that it would probably only fit the head of a doll. :( so frogging began and now I am trying to catch back up. However I still have the photo before the frogging to give you an idea of what the pattern will look like.


P.S. Does the yarn look familiar ;) haha

No comments: