Welcome to my Knitting Blog!

Even though I have been knitting for over a decade, lately I have had the itch to be creative with my craft. I have recently experienced several knitting techniques I have never used before. I get a lot of enjoyment out of my knitting and often spend my lunch hour, immersed in a project.

This is mainly a forum for me to vent and discuss my ongoing "Knitting Adventures".

- ô¿ô Laura ô¿ô

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Glasses SUCK!!

Ok I am sick and tired of my glasses. I ran out of contacts (I've been wearing them since I was 13) and things are too tight to get more right now. Apparently after 10 years you forget how to wear glasses. I find myself getting headaches because I try to keep them from slipping off my nose by unconsciously holding my ears funny. (go figure)... plus you have to clean them all the time, or ignore the spots. Also I hate waking up and just seeing blobs (where my stuff was)...

No comments: