Welcome to my Knitting Blog!

Even though I have been knitting for over a decade, lately I have had the itch to be creative with my craft. I have recently experienced several knitting techniques I have never used before. I get a lot of enjoyment out of my knitting and often spend my lunch hour, immersed in a project.

This is mainly a forum for me to vent and discuss my ongoing "Knitting Adventures".

- ô¿ô Laura ô¿ô

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Testing, a new frontier

Well I am always looking for fun new patterns and designs, so a while back I joined two groups on ravelry devoted to the testing of patterns. After watching for a couple of months I found two projects that tickled my fancy. The Cherry Blossom Baby Sweater and the Babbee Sox pattern.

I am enjoying knitting for a cause. :) Plus along the way I am learning new techniques and acquiring new patterns.
ô¿ô Laura ô¿ô

No comments: