Welcome to my Knitting Blog!

Even though I have been knitting for over a decade, lately I have had the itch to be creative with my craft. I have recently experienced several knitting techniques I have never used before. I get a lot of enjoyment out of my knitting and often spend my lunch hour, immersed in a project.

This is mainly a forum for me to vent and discuss my ongoing "Knitting Adventures".

- ô¿ô Laura ô¿ô

Thursday, April 1, 2010

My Stained Glass Argyle Hat!

I am so pleased with this project thus far!! This is my first fair isle color work pattern and only my second with a chart. Part of me is still amazed that I can muster up the coordination to hold one yarn in each hand. :D

Earlier, while finishing my second motif I noticed two black stitches that should have been color stitches. Luckily I was able to drop each of offending stitches the three rows and carefully pick them back up correctly with my crochet hook.
ô¿ô Laura ô¿ô

No comments: